hho copper tube wire welding machine
380 ±10%,50/60Hz,three phases
Rated Capacity (KVA)
Working Gas Pressure (Mpa)
Relative Humidity (%)
Rated Gas Production (L/h)
Water Consumption (L/h)
Maximum Cutting Thickness (mm)
Effective Punching Thickness (mm)
The Insulation Level
Power Supply Protection Grade
Flame Temperature (℃)
Filtered water or deionized water or soft water
Enviroment Temperature (℃)
Outline Dimensions - L*W*H (mm)
Gross Weight (kg)
Ventilation Space Requirement (mm)
400 in each direction
Hydrogen Oxygen Flame Coated Wire Welding Hydrogen Oxygen PK Traditional Welding Process:
1. The gas used for the welding of motor enamel-welded oxy-hydrogen machines is manufactured on demand. Gas production is started, low-pressure gas supply, shut-down and gas shut-down, and no gas is stored, therefore, there is no risk of explosion. At the same time, the machine and the welding torch have built-in anti-tempering devices that are 99% safe.
2. The oxyhydrogen flame fuel of the motor enameled wire is derived from water, which is then reduced to water after combustion, without any harm to the human body and the environment.
3, the motor enameled wire welding hydrogen oxygen flame temperature up to 2800, flame concentration, increase the welding speed 50%.
4. The motor enamel welding welding oxyhydrogen machine raw materials are only a small amount of water and trace amounts of electricity, reducing the use cost by 30%.
5. The motor enameled wire welding oxyhydrogen machine automatically burns the surface paint of the enameled wire, reducing the process of removing the paint before welding.
6. The welding of the motor enameled wire welding hydrogen oxygen machine is reliable and firm, ensuring that the motor can work continuously for a long time, and the motor failure rate is reduced by 90%.
7. The motor enameled wire welding oxyhydrogen machine is suitable for welding two or more enameled wires with different diameters, and has a wide range of application.
8. The motor enameled wire welding hydrogen oxygen machine is the authoritative product of the Ministry of Fire Protection.