hho copper brazing alloys machine
380v ±10%,50/60Hz, three phases
Rated Capacity (KVA)
Working Gas Pressure (Mpa)
Relative Humidity (%)
Rated Gas Production (L/h)
Water Consumption (L/h)
The Insulation Level
Power Supply Protection Grade
Filtered water or deionized water or soft water
Flame Temperature (℃)
Enviroment Temperature (℃)
Outline Dimensions - L*W*H (mm)
400 in each direction
When compared with other welding methods, the oxy-hydrogen flame brazing has the following advantages:
(1) Making minor changes and deformation on welding head and mechanical property, high precision of work pieces dimension.
(2) Available to weld dissimilar metals and other dissimilar materials, no strict limitations on work pieces thickness difference
(3) Available to weld multiple work pieces and heads in high efficiency
(4) Since heat affected zone is small and oxy-hydrogen flame is intensive, welding precision is high.
(5) Smooth and beautiful welding spots. Since there arc no beginning compositions generated in oxy-hydrogen combustion, no black dirt spots are left on work piece, so the work piece is free of secondary cleaning and polishing
(6) Equipment simple and low investment, save 50% of costs than acetylene?
(7) No environment pollutions