brown gas generator system equipment
110/220v ±10%,50/60Hz, Single phase
Rated Capacity (KVA)
Working Gas Pressure (Mpa)
Relative Humidity (%)
Rated Gas Production (L/h)
Water Consumption (L/h)
The Insulation Level
Power Supply Protection Grade
Flame Temperature (℃)
Filtered water or deionized water or soft water
Enviroment Temperature (℃)
Outline Dimensions - L*W*H (mm)
Gross Weight (kg)
Ventilation Space Requirement (mm)
400 in each direction
The hydrogen-oxygen welding machine uses water as a medium to electrically decompose water to produce hydrogen and oxygen. Hydrogen is used as fuel, oxygen is used for combustion, and a hydrogen-oxygen flame is formed by a special hydrogen-oxygen flame gun to weld the workpiece.
Application: Small-sized hydrogen-oxygen welding machine is suitable for jewelry welding, jewelry casting mold, frame welding, thermocouple bimetal welding, motor enameled wire welding, tooth mold repair; plexiglass polishing, acrylic polishing, hook welding , quartz glass tube wire drawing, quartz glass tube heating, IC chip packaging, fiber welding, tungsten wire burning, tungsten wire burning, non-ferrous metal welding.
Hydrogen oxygen cutting advantages:
1) Compared with gas such as acetylene and propane, the warm-up time and the warm-up time under the same energy conditions are shorter.
2) Compared with other gas cutting, the flame has a small thermal influence on the workpiece.
3) Compared with other gas cutting, almost no slag, good perpendicularity of cutting section
4) Zero pollution and no black smoke. It is good for the environment and the health of workers.
5) Using hydrogen oxygen cutting, the cutting surface is smooth and the bottom is not slag.
6) Using Hydrogen Oxygen cutting, the steel plate will not be deformed.
7) Hydrogen oxygen cutting, concentrated fire, high temperature and faster cutting speed.
8) Hydrogen and oxygen cutting will not produce contaminated gas and no black smoke when cutting.
9) Significant energy savings.