Brown gas carbon truck engine decarbonizing machine
One: What are the hazards of car carbon deposits?
1. Will increase vehicle fuel consumption;
2. Reduce the power of the engine;
3. When the vehicle is idling, the body is easy to shake;
4. Engine exhaust emissions will exceed the standard;
5. When the engine starts, it is not easy to light the fire.
6. Severe carbon deposition can also damage the engine's piston and crankshaft
Two: How to prevent car carbon deposition?
1. Fill high-quality gasoline
2. Do not drive for a long time
Three: How to clean up car carbon deposition?
1. Clean the throttle: In general, the cleaning cycle of the throttle is recommended to be 20,000 kilometers.
2. Clean the internal carbon deposition of the engine: It is usually recommended to perform a cleaning cycle at 30,000 km.
3. Clean up the air intake system carbon deposition: It is generally recommended that the cleaning cycle is about 60,000 kilometers.
The Car carbon deposition site: combustion chamber, intake valve, fuel injector, throttle, spark plug, etc.
Pure hydrogen and oxygen can be used to clean carbon deposits without the need for chemically added carbon solutions. Adding a chemical decarburization solution will cause a gas-liquid mixing reaction that will cause plugging of the spark plug and cause damage to the car and spark plug. This is insecure!